Sunday, November 29, 2020

Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling: If only cranks find the tabulations strange, put me down as a crank

Via Cousin John

2020

If you think that only weirdos have legitimate concerns about these findings and claims, maybe the weirdness lies in you

To say out-loud that you find the results of the 2020 presidential election odd is to invite derision. You must be a crank or a conspiracy theorist. Mark me down as a crank, then. I am a pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling. I also think that the Trump campaign is still well within its rights to contest the tabulations. Something very strange happened in America’s democracy in the early hours of Wednesday November 4 and the days that followed. It’s reasonable for a lot of Americans to want to find out exactly what. 

More @ The Spectator

No comments:

Post a Comment