Thursday, December 17, 2020

BETRAYAL: Republicans in the Senate Guarantee US Army Base Names in the South WILL Change

 Via Billy

 United States Army, Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, North Carolina.

No More Fort Benning Thanks to Senate Republicans
No More Fort Bragg Because STUPID Republicans Aligned with Elizabeth Warren Against Their Own Voters

How Stupid Can You Be

Despite President Trump's Brilliant, Strong Leadership,
the National Republican Party Is Doomed
They Are WOKE But Soon Will Be Irrelevant

I have been voting Republican for 50 years, and proudly so. I have voted in every election since I was 18, local, state and national. I have only voted for one Democrat in my life, a Senate candidate 45 years ago, and I still regret it.

But, except for President Trump, many national Republican leaders are stupid, cowardly and weak.

More @ Charleston  Anthenaeum

6 comments:

  1. I'm not voting anymore. This past election proved that my vote means absolutely nothing. The Republicans are and have always been just another branch of the Deep State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches reading this.

    I tell the truth of history when I sense it could be sincerely received.

    Gentlemen, there are many ladies praying for our culture, our country, and our honored heritage, and praying for all of you.

    May God bless you all with the joy and strength of truth, and the wisdom to know what steps are needed.

    Dear God, deliver us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.” – Madeline L’Engle

      Delete