Thursday, January 14, 2021

Coming Changes To The Captain's Journal

 Via Harry

 ADL Debunk: Disinformation and the BLM Protests

I said coming changes, and actually, the changes I intend to make are ongoing and current.  Please read the entire post so that you understand why this blog is changing, both in the posts and in comments.

For some time now I’ve been exhausted at the loathsome duty to post more political content.  I do hate it so much.  It bores me, and it drags me down, and I think it does with readers too.  I think I have been sucked into the morass that defines where America is today.  In fact, I have actually come to dread posting content.

America is a country of ten second sound bites, screaming, impatience, ignorance, lack of intellectual focus, poor attention span, poo-slinging and name calling, with comments by even me and over this web site by readers more outlandish by the day on what should be done, what someone else is going to do, or what must happen in order to save America.  None of the things we’ve been discussing will save America.

More @ TCJ

6 comments:

  1. America is becoming a country turning Republicans into Jewels. The beginning is verbal abuse and denying people a chance to work. We are there. Next is camps. Then comes mass murder.

    Depressing? Of course. I can't stop writing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you decide to do, just know that I have greatly appreciated your work, Brock. I see stuff on your blog I haven't seen anywhere else.
    Thanks to you, bigly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step #1. Turn off all the damn broadcast TV channels. There are plenty of old movies and TV on Roku etc.

    ReplyDelete