Friday, January 8, 2021

Comment on Trump: ‘I’ll be with you’ and encouraged the.....

 

 Trump: ‘I’ll be with you’ and encouraged the....

I'm sorry; I don't understand the use of the word "riot" even though English is the only language in which I'm fluent.

Where are the fires set by the rioters? I didn't see any garbage strewn in the streets; I didn't see any overturned garbage cans or other impedimenta that might prevent the police or ambulances from getting to crisis points; I didn't see any thugs jumping up and down on the hoods and roofs of parked cars.

I agree: as I get older my vision certainly hasn't improved, but I didn't see any of this. I did see an orderly line of people waiting to enter and some entering the Capitol between lines of velvet ropes.

Was this a different day? Did I miss something, other than hearing the announcers on NPR screaming about rioters.

This certainly isn't anything similar to the riots I've seen in my hometown of Portland, Oregon.

I guess I've missed out on something big!

9 comments:

  1. Control the language, control what and how "news is reported and you control EVERYTHING else. The VERY first group that needs to be hunted
    down are the media whores. Without them the commie left would be emasculated. They derive the vast majority of their power from the
    lies and propaganda their talking heads spew thus those heads need to be the first ones on the block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without them the commie left would be emasculated.

      Agreed.

      Delete
    2. Most of them, the men that is, seem rather soft and weak. If they were confronted in person, their rhetoric may be toned down or disavowed. --Ron W

      Delete
    3. 101% and have seen that happen before. :)

      Delete
  2. Only conservatives and patriots riot. Leftists/commies have peaceful protests. Try to keep up, Brock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to PCR, Trump had nothing to gain by the insurrection
    but only to lose.
    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/01/09/the-storming-of-the-capitol-americas-reichstag-fire/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_storming_of_the_capitol_america_s_reichstag_fire&utm_term=2021-01-09

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely and thanks.https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-storming-of-capitol-americas.html

      Delete