Thursday, January 21, 2021

Lindsey Graham Issues Warning to Anti-Trump Republicans: ‘If You’re Wanting to Erase Donald Trump From the [Republican] Party, You’re Going to Get Erased’


Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said Wednesday that it would be grave error to try to “erase” former President Donald Trump from the Republican Party because of the support he still enjoys within it.

“I hope people in our party understand the party itself. If you’re wanting to erase Donald Trump from the party, you’re going to get erased,” Graham told Fox News just hours after the inauguration Wednesday of President Joe Biden.

“Most Republicans like his policies. A lot of Republicans like his style,” Graham continued. “A lot of people are disappointed with him personally at times but appreciate the outcomes he’s achieved for our country.

More @ Team Candace Owens

8 comments:

  1. The RINOS aren't noted for making the smart choice, the patriotic choice, the ethical choice. They ARE however well known for making the choices that enrich themselves personally. The RINOS are a bigger threat to us than the OPENLY hostile enemies of the American Communist Party nee Demonrats. Enemies pretending to be friends are always more dangerous than the enemy openly opposing you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enemies pretending to be friends are always more dangerous than the enemy openly opposing you.

      For sure.

      Delete
  2. There's an old Arabic saying that I used to have on a T-shirt (in Arabic script), that said "Lord, protect me from my friends, for I will take care of my enemies myself."

    I guess the old Arabs envisioned Mitch "The Bitch" McConnell coming along, at some point, in Earth's history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord, protect me from my friends, for I will take care of my enemies myself."


      :) Indeed.

      Delete
  3. I've seen fish on the bottom of a boat flip flop less than Lindsey Graham. He knows which side his bread is buttered on now but he dropped it on the floor when he came out against President Trump after January 6th. Screw him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big words for a lukewarm, so called, Republican.

    ReplyDelete