Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Look Familiar?

 Via David



I got this off LinkedIn, and don't know the actual provenance.  But let's assume this is true.  I assume it will get vetted by sites I trust (e.g., PJ Media, etc.).  What's would be interesting, as an aside, is to see this time-series chart for the swing states on November 3-4.  
 
 
If all those vote jumps were also there like this, that's it.  At least to anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

How the hell does a person with even a shred of integrity look at this and not see something seriously wrong?  Or is Orange Man Bad so total that they'll knowingly shred every law to get him?

And if that is, indeed, the case - that honor, decency, morality, ethics, etc. - are so utterly dispensable in the Left's quest for power, then we need to reciprocate and also cast aside these things, as well as prohibitions against violence.  Because if someone is willing to do this kind of thing, so openly and in our faces, what else will they do?

~~David

6 comments:

  1. Exactly!! Great Article Brock. Insurrection Act Stage Right, Warp Speed, Targets Acquired, Fire at will, ENGAGE! May God have Mercy on their Wicked Souls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would back this course but Trump does have his family to look out for.

      Delete
    2. And therein lies our problem. We ALL have families to protect.

      I love my wife, but she'd be utterly lost without me; my kids are smart - too smart sometimes - but also unable to fend for themselves.

      But at some point, when one POP becomes two, and two becomes three, and I see I must join the fight - then I must trust Hashem to protect me, and them if I fall.

      Remember: Let them eat blackouts. The winter cold, no water or food, and roving bands of politically-preferred pigmentation predators will do our work for us.

      Delete
  2. As do We ALL. He has the means to whisk them away to a safe place. We the People, for the most part, do not.

    ReplyDelete