Saturday, February 6, 2021

Comment on NC: Woke Studies: State Board of Education Votes 7-5 to Approve New ‘America is Racist’ Social Studies Curriculum

 

NC: Woke Studies: State Board of Education Votes 7...

Via Anthony "This is where the left burrows and changes the culture from within. It's how CA was lost, I was there I know. And it's happening now in NC. Biden's Secretary of Education came Guilford County, she's a fruit cake. I home schooled my kids but it doesn't keep the 'poz' out because of who they associate with. So it's either everyone home schools or NC parents decide to take back the direction of the schools. It's a cancer and we are losing."

More @ The Washington Post

8 comments:

  1. I admit I'm racist. I learned to be based on the actions of the
    uncivilized. Those who can kill you, will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned to be based on the actions of the uncivilized.

      Really.

      Delete
    2. You remember the report a couple of weeks ago, the young man
      who just graduated from college, walking his little dog, which
      he did every nite. This nite when he rounded the corner, he
      was confronted by two uncivilized beasts. They killed him
      for no reason at all. He tried to go around them but the
      beasts blocked his escape.
      Enough to make one vomit.
      Or the little White girl adopted by two goons. They beat her
      to death. I didn't think blacks could adopt a White child.
      Two different cultures. Nothing but child abuse by the
      system. The system killed the little girl.

      Delete
    3. Terrible and a big change from years of yore.

      (My G Aunt Lucy Iana Leach - Reminiscences Of My Work)
      https://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=44&highlight=aunt+lucy

      Delete
  2. I remember that too. The real hate groups/individuals had this planned
    long ago. I could sense as the yrs. progressed, a gradual change.
    Increased hostility but still buried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannon Hinnant, no one outside of NC even thinks of him.

    Veronica Lee Baker, she's not even mentioned by anyone inside NC that I can find.

    Robert and Kendall Pickering, father and daughter are also invisible.

    Preaching to the choir here, but they are more important than this bogus school curriculum.

    But the crime here will be noticing that the official narrative is false.

    Time to take back our schools.

    ReplyDelete