Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Watch: Woman Goes Off on Critical Race Theory Before School Board in Viral Speech

At a public meeting, a black woman in *Loudoun County, Virginia, erupted in a fiery denunciation of the school board’s seeming intent to implement the teaching of Critical Race Theory, blasting, “CRT is racist; it is abusive; it discriminates against one’s color. … Think twice before you indoctrinate such racist theories. You cannot tell me what is or is not racist. Look at me. I had to come down here today to tell you to your face that we are coming together and we are strong.”

*Loudoun and Fauquier Counties were my old stompin' grounds before Vietnam.I Spied Black Horse Cavalry, So I Run Like A Deer...........

 More @ RTM

1 comment:

  1. GOOD FOR HER!!!!

    Watch for her to be extra-special-double cancelled as they can't afford to have strong blacks (and other minorities) speak out against the Left.

    ReplyDelete