Tuesday, June 15, 2021

North Korean Defector After Attending Columbia University: Even North Korea Was ‘Not This Nuts’

 Via David 

 NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 24: Activist Yeonmi Park attends The Tory Burch Foundation 2018 Embrace Ambition Summit at Alice Tully Hall on April 24, 2018 in New York City.

 “Even North Korea is not this nuts,” she added. “North Korea was pretty crazy, but not this crazy.”

Famed North Korean defector Yeonmi Park offered a chilling account of her time at Columbia University, saying that not even North Korea went to the level of brainwashing that she witnessed.

Speaking with Fox News, Park became increasingly dismayed with the cost of an education that amounted to little more than what she described as indoctrination.

“I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think,” she said. “I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying.”

More @ The Daily Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment