Thursday, July 22, 2021

..................Deleting Wrongthink in Your DM’s and Emails?

 Via David


On my old blog, I had a post about the coming Great Silencing.  In it I predicted that blogs would be shut down, fascist book, gulag, twit, etc., would be cracking down and ruthlessly deleting wrongthink posts (if permitting them to go up at all thanks to algorithms and AI scanning).  This would go well past the ongoing cancel culture and shadow banning to include emails and DMs.

Lo and behold,  message app crackdowns on Covid “misinformation” is something the nascent Fascists in President Asterisk’s administration is doing.  Is this happening?

I argue YES.

More @ Granite Grok

2 comments:

  1. I can confirm this is happening. 2 of the people I email on a regular basis have accounts on @wctel.net. If I send either of them an email with Covid in the title or message I get a message back from Microsoft saying something like "Email failed to deliver. Recipients email address recognizes this as spam. Try rewording your email and send again."

    ReplyDelete