Friday, July 2, 2021

How I Got Classified as an Anti-Government Domestic Extremist

 Via Cousin John

KUOW - Extremist groups 'popping up left and right' in Pacific Northwest,  law enforcement officials say

When the United States says you are the most dangerous threat it faces, your life is about to change for the worse. The Biden Administration has just told conservative Americans they are that threat

 he Biden Administration recently released its National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism. After reading the fact sheet, which was a bit disconcerting, I downloaded the full National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism document. By the time I finished reading, I was shocked. Evidently, President Biden thinks I am an anti-government domestic extremist. But that’s not all. Almost all of my friends and most of the people in the small Southern community where I live are anti-government domestic extremists, too. 

More @ AG

2 comments:

  1. You get people to do evil by convincing them that they are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their tongues have no bones. (Vietnamese saying.)

      Delete