Friday, July 2, 2021

NC: Kendi paid $580 a minute to tell teachers they hate black students

The video was removed from his Facebook page an hour after it was posted.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article250796404.html#storylink=cpy

 

North Carolina’s black lieutenant governor is expressing disbelief after the state’s second-largest public school district shelled out $25,000 to hear controversial author Ibram X. Kendi lecture public school teachers about being white, capitalist racists.

According to a local NPR station, Kendi spoke by video in June to faculty and staff at Charlotte-Meckleburg Schools, where the faculty and staff were assigned to read and study his book How to be an Antiracist. They then attended the Summer Leadership Conference to hear Kendi speak.

More @ ONN

4 comments:

  1. Brock,
    I just wanted to say, Happy Independence Day, from Muskegon, Michigan. Thank you for your blog, and for posting such thought provoking things, and for your opinions that so closely align with the majority of American who have been marginalized for so very long now, those of us who used to be called the Moral Majority.
    I come here, read your latest posts, and then go to Fox News, and see the same thing on that nights news shows. You always beat them to the punch, and that to me tells me that the sources you use are spot on and ahead of the game as far as their sources as well.
    I was born in 1960, and it breaks my heart to see the direction our country has taken over the second half of my life. I got my CCW permit when Michigan first became a shall issue state. And over the past year, I never leave my home without my firearm, not even just to run down to the corner stop and go for a gallon of milk. My small little town has become a much more dangerous place to live in, with gun crime rising so much that I don't dare go anywhere without it. I won't even go out if I don't plan on getting out of my car, because the unknown can happen, like a flat tire, or such.
    Again, have a great weekend, celebrating our independence, and remembering those who were brave enough and had the will to stand up and fight to create a free nation, choosing to no longer bear the chains of a king, but instead, choosing self determination. I pray that we somehow stop the trend backwards towards the willingness to wear the shackles of bondage, and seek freedom. Be blessed, and stay safe and strong, with God's special blessing for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words and I too look forward to somehow taking our country back. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Brock, Kudos for "Free North Carolina" a very insightful and informative blog. I'm a daily visitor and have been for years. Keep up the great work. Happy Independence Day! :)

    ReplyDelete