Saturday, July 17, 2021

Thoughts On Mandelaland (SA)

Via Προστάτης Καντονεζικός

 https://viportal-multisite.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/07/13210026/south-africa-zuma-riots-child-thrown-from-burning-building.jpg

South Africa Zuma riots: Child thrown from burning ...

After a 24 hour orgy of violence, I sit alone in my whale watching room and reflect as I read the many messages that have been sent to me by an informal network. I pause to gather my thoughts before the new day dawns. What will that new sunrise bring?

We now sit with a stark reality that everyone has to deal with, so let me distil, at least for my own use, the essence of what our next faltering steps will be.

The firestorm of violence that engulfed us yesterday was no surprise. We have seen all the warning signs, and were even sent clear unambiguous messages of what was to hit us on Monday morning. Few took heed, and many even dispelled these messages as being the usual drivel from the EFF.More @ 

More @ Kim du Toit

No comments:

Post a Comment