Saturday, August 7, 2021

Covid

Via Shannon

                                    May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

Them: You won't be able to attend a concert or football games if you don’t take the 💉
Me: I couldn't care less
Them: You can't go to a large shopping mall
Me: I'll survive
Them: You can't drink at the bar
Me: I’ll drink at home
Them: You can't enter night clubs
Me: I don't go out at night
Them: We'll tell your employer
Me: I’m self employed
Them: You can't be in the city
Me: I prefer living out in nature
Them: You can't go to McDonald's or Burger King
Me: It’s gross anyways
Them: You can't eat at restaurants
Me: I'll order takeaway or I will cook at home (preferred)
Them: You can't shop at large grocery stores
Me: I can grow my own food and continue to buy from local farmers
Them: You can't be part of society
Me: I already checked out
Them: Your kids can't come to school
Me: I'll homeschool
Them: You'll be on your own
Me: I'm surrounded by my family and tribe and all the people reaching the same conclusion all over the world
Them: You can't choose for yourself
Me: I just did
Them: What can we tempt you with?
Me: Nothing
***
“When they have nothing you want they have no power. And that's when power comes to the people."
Borrowed from a friend.

4 comments:

  1. During the pandemic of 1918, the vaccine was cultured in
    horses, injected in the soldiers and carried all over the
    world. Sounds like a Ft. Detrick moment:
    https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/did-psychopath-rockefeller-create-the-spanish-flu-pandemic-of-1918/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I wasn't knowledgeable. https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-truth-about-1918-viral-influenza.html

      Delete
  2. https://sputniknews.com/columnists/202107261083464841-whos-afraid-of-fort-detrick-probe/
    China has/had a petition of 10 million people wanting Ft. Detrick
    investigated regarding its being the origin of the coronna virus.
    Some one from the US, probably the gov, tried to hack the petition but their security prevented it.

    ReplyDelete