Saturday, August 7, 2021

Repost: This is my "SAD PANDA" story.

Sad Panda | Know Your Meme

 Hey Brock,

Thought I would share this with you, I have ran this and follow up feelings since July 29th on my shops facebook  page, Having no daughters of my own I have a soft spot for the ones who appear lost or in need of some one who will listen and help without being demeaning.

 ~~Greg

********************

I found out today one of my "Adopted Daughters" A Customer/Friend, committed suicide. I truly believe that after all she had been thru in her life, at least the parts I had become privy to, She is finally at Peace and in a better place.

So this young girl, 23? had the shittiest life on the planet, every one either used her, abused her, beat her or rented her out, including her "father", me in my way, saw a young girl who needed a break and gave it to her, I think it's called befriending or something. I first met her installing a baiid device in her "car" that she had apparently been living in to some extent and when you have to work on the interior of someone's vehicle you cant help but notice a lot of things, strip club referral cards, drug paraphernalia, and all the other poor life choices accessories that go with it. When she came to pick it up she literally had $170.00 in singles and quarters, so I asked her if that was all the money she had and she gave me a tilted head look and quietly said yeah, and I said well then lets call it a hundred even so you don't leave here broke. I got a long stare from that and a "are you sure" and said yes and left it at that.

More @ FNC

No comments:

Post a Comment