Sunday, August 15, 2021

New DHS Terrorism Threat Alert “Is Not Based On Any Actual Threats Or Plots”

Via Phil

 

But if you are reading this, you are the threat they are issuing this alert for.

Right after the horrors of 9/11, while the entire country was still in shock and Stupie McFuckwit (G.W.Bush) unveiled this brand spanking new Federal agency he named The Department Of Homeland Security, the VERY FIRST THING that went through my mind was WTF is this and why does this name smack of Fascism and Nazism to me?

I mean really, HOMELAND?

Yahwol Kommandant Klink springs to my mind to this very day every time I hear it.

More @ Busted Nuckles

2 comments:

  1. https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-broadcast-opposition-to-covid-measures-defined-as-terrorism-by-biden-dhs/

    ReplyDelete