Monday, August 16, 2021

We Are Fading Fast: Final (Update Below) Annual Meeting/Reunion of The Saigon Mission Association: The Last To Leave

 No photo description available. 

More @ FNC

 Sally Vinyard, the Last American Lady to Leave Vietnam and My Friend for 51 Years

Vietnam Babylift, My Story

  

Pictures above, Laura and Sally Vinyard. Laura was the daughter of Mr. An and Sally was the last American woman to leave Vietnam and my friend for 51 years. Sally is holding her picture from about the time we worked together at OICC/RVN. She and her son were in Vietnam the same time together but he was in the Army. I remember seeing her in the elevator for the first time since she had come back from Japan and had a facelift, and wow what a difference!  When I mentioned this some years later she said, "Brock, even my son doesn't know about that". :) She was born and lives in Fallbrook.

 
2008

No comments:

Post a Comment