Friday, September 3, 2021

Colonel Frank Bragg of The Committee to Support and Defend: Sign Letter to hold Austin and Milley Accountable

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguS8eBOz_r7BSO9waHGtwoR_4DQw80E8yjhF9TSEHPeJH2GO95SmqB9vgIKN9za6A9DrQ4T1EFZPiPP2ZSrZPfX0q_o9n-PCrdQTLYxdxhU1SV-oES7MsuPlCcVZzQcRHiprDcct_Z1-Q/

I’m reaching out to you today to introduce myself and to give you additional information about your membership in the Committee to Support and Defend.

Because of our staff transition, you have not heard much from us in recent weeks – but I can commit to you that we will move forward with determination, deliberation, thoughtfulness, and integrity.  As the Committee’s new Chairman, I consider it an honor to serve along side you on this committee.  We have a lot of work to do.

 

I understand that Lt. Col. Allen West recently forwarded you some information on me.  I’m happy to answer any additional questions that you may have.  The most important thing to know is that, like you, I committed myself to serving this great nation.  While I no longer serve in the military, I do still feel called to protect and defend our country.  I can tell that you feel the same.  In the coming days, I’m going to call on you and provide some opportunities for you and me to work together to better America.

 

Right now, I have an important request.  I’m asking you to seriously consider joining hundreds of other former servicemembers calling for the resignation of Generals Lloyd Austin and Mark Milley.  The letter I’ve helped put together can be found at https://committeetosupportanddefend.org/resignation-petition/  The Committee to Support and Defend is working to hold these two powerful, high ranking officers accountable – something that their military training, education, experience, leadership development, and character should have inspired them to do themselves.  I’m hoping that you will stand along side me as we fight to preserve the integrity that our military is known for.  The ideal and the idea of TRUST is vitally important to us; restoring TRUST is essential.  Let each of us be a voice to this end.

 

Once I’ve given all of our former service members an opportunity to sign this letter, we’ll release it – I’ll send you a copy before it goes out.

 

Thank you for your continued willingness to stand up for something larger than yourself.  I’m proud to serve along side you.

 

Very Respectfully,

 

Colonel Frank Bragg (Retired)

 

****************

 

 

90 retired generals and admirals call for Austin and Milley to resign immediately over the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal

Names included

1 comment:

  1. Letters won't do a fucking thing, you need excessive violence and executive action....

    ReplyDelete