Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Shaquille O’Neal Leaving Celebrity Status Behind: ‘These People Are Out of Their Freaking Mind’

 Shaquille O’Neal Leaving Celebrity Status Behind: ‘These People Are Out of Their Freaking Mind’

“I came from nothing,” he said. “But, just because I made it doesn’t mean I’m bigger than you, smarter than you — just because I have more money doesn’t mean I’m better than you. I’ve never been that way and I never will be that way. So I don’t want to be in that category of people.

Shaquille O’Neal is done.

The four-time NBA champion and one of the greatest basketball players of all time renounced his celebrity status in an interview with the New York Post. The 7-foot-1 former Los Angeles Lakers superstar, who is also one of the most recognizable athletes, is done with the glitz and glamour.

“These celebrities are going freaking crazy and I don’t want to be one. I denounce my celebrity-ness today. I’m done with it,” he told the New York Post on Friday.

More @ RTM

2 comments:

  1. Shaq has always appeared to be a fundamentally decent person. Very successful, well off and popular. Won't stop the left from destroying him publicly if he crosses them and makes them angry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won't stop the left from destroying him publicly if he crosses them and makes them angry.

      Don't know what they could do to bother him.

      Delete