Thursday, October 7, 2021

The Reparations Rip-Off


In the dis-United States today, far too many of its people have now lost all sense of proportion and as movie magnate Richard Rowland said over a century ago . . .“the lunatics have taken over the asylum.” What was formally accepted as standard American history and sociology are now being replaced with the 1619 Project and Critical Race Theory. Over all of this madness looms the specter of an institution that met its timely demise between 1865 and 1870 with the ratification of the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments. While the body of slavery has long since been buried, there are those today who would dig up the moldering corpse in the hope of holding it for ransom.

More @ The Abbeville Institute

14 comments:

  1. Strip joey of his fortune , the robinett family owned slaves . Strip hairass of her money , her family had slaves. In fact , if it was you or me ,they would leave you with nothing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if it was you or me ,they would leave you with nothing

      Par for the course.

      Delete
  2. There's little to no difference between the "Reparations" people and the muggers in Central Park: they both say "Gimme yur money."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My response: We don't you nothing; you owe us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "we don't you nothing, you owe us" should b e We don't owe
    you nothing.......
    Brock, have you heard anything about your order for Ivermectin?
    My order has been sitting in Singapore since 9/23 and I tried
    emailing them and my email did not go thru and stated 'Error 500'. Kind of strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have not clicked 'notify me' on the post since I have posted comments there to keep you up to date. At any rate:
      Hello Brock Townsend,

      Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

      Tracking Number: EM776227882IN

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your reply. I already have a tracking# and check
    qd to see if my order has moved forward but it is always in
    Singapore. I emailed the pharmacy from their site and hit
    'submit' but it did not go thru but said 'Error 500' I know
    one takes a risk ordering from a foreign entity as you have no
    protections. The pharmacy is not international.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should come but I ordered at the site where I had done so before. Can't remember why you picked a different one...?

      Delete
  6. To tell you the truth, I don't know why either. We were
    placing our orders at about the same time, yours a couple
    days before mine. When you first placed your order,
    the pharmacy was charging you extra for CC use. I
    guess that is why.

    ReplyDelete