Saturday, December 18, 2021

Comment on The Pandemic Inquisition

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/HVsAAOSw9-lgETwb/s-l400.jpg
 

The Pandemic Inquisition

 Reminds me of the 'what if' show that got Judge Andrew Napolitano kicked off Fox some years ago.

 I like playing my little 'what if' game:
.
* what if ThePandemic© is not the problem?
* what if no disease(s) could ever bring Western Civilization to a screeching halt?
* what if de-population is not a goal... or is merely a lingering side-effect?
* what if everything, every word, every diagram, every photograph is designed to mislead and obscure, to infect the viewer/listener with PANIC! and HATE!?
.
* what if the goal is chaos?
Does *somebody* we all know thrive in chaos, in darkness, in confusion?
.
How would more war benefit us?
I think it might feel good for a while, but that emotion would wear out its welcome quickly.
"Hang all BOLCHEVICS on my list!"... until the streets are stinking with rotted corpses.
Who wins?
.
Much is written by the anti-Trump hive about his peculiar physical appearance, his Tweets, his lovely wife.
Pro-Trump folk call this 'renting space in their brain'.
Along those lines...
I see no way for me to co-exist with evil.
Accordingly, I live as if evil cannot exist.
It certainly has no home in my heart.

~~ LargeMarge

No comments:

Post a Comment