Wednesday, December 1, 2021

'Dukes of Hazzard' star John Schneider Double Downs on Cancel Culture: 'We don't belong in that country club'

  Two new films 'Poker Run' (With HK) and 'Christmas in Tune' with the Flag 
 
 … It had been attacked maybe 20 years ago. And then that attack went away. I guess the critics found another hobby. So no, it didn’t surprise me. But I tell you, my wife and I dirt track race. We are out among people from coast to coast all year round… And there are still children playing with General Lees in the dirt regardless of cancel culture trying to cancel it. And I think it’s because parents save their General Lees and pass them down to another generation.

John Schneider is hitting the road.

The actor, best known as Bo Duke from the hit series "Dukes of Hazzard," is keeping busy this holiday season with two new films premiering on the same day. For starters, he’s rolling the dice with "Poker Run," where he served as writer, director and leading man. It’s a sequel to fan-favorite "Stand On It," a "Smokey and the Bandit" tribute that was released in 2020. The 61-year-old is also starring in the new Lifetime film "Christmas in Tune" alongside Reba McEntire where they find themselves sharing the stage.

Evidently they have banned me again so search for the title. (You'd think they had something better to do. )

More @ Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment