Saturday, December 11, 2021

LA School Turns Away ‘Unvaccinated’ Officers, Who Were Responding To School Threat

 Via David Dietz

 

The public school system has morphed from the Boston Latin School which was established as the first public high school in 1635 in Boston, Massachusetts to failing social justice portals of Marxism and low expectations, public schools, in 2021.

The COVID pandemic has added an excessive amount of stress on the system as requirements to learn remotely has to lead to an increase in depression, suicides, and even lower grades.

]More @ Trending Politics

5 comments:

  1. Maybe we have a right to keep personal health information to ourselves. If someone asks if I've been vaxxed, I should be able to say, "None of your business."

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were the police chief there, I'd tell them to call someone else if they need assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m earning 85 dollars/h to complete some work on a home computer. I not at all believed that it can be possible but my close friend earning $25k only within four weeks simply doing this top task as well as she has satisfied me to join. Check further details by reaching this site… http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

    ReplyDelete