Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Inner cities may control the vote but by God we control the food.

A worn out old cowboy

Just a quick situation report.  Nope, I haven’t abandoned the blog and yes I am literally busier than a one legged man in an asskicking contest.  I have so many irons in the fire right now the prioritization is kind of a jumble.

The next blog entry is awaiting some refining of graphics.  I am going to take a basic photoshop course at the local clown college so my dependence on a graphics smart guy will be nil.  But in the meantime This is a little glimpse into my world:

I’ve got two 3 day SUT classes scheduled over the next month.  Since thanksgiving I have run two different groups through a full weekend course short notice.  Demand is high folks – on everyone.  Especially with the insanity going on.

The incoming county Sheriff (whom incidentally is my second cousin and a helluva Constitutionalist) has asked me to put together a framework for a volunteer force to guard local schools in both an armed and unarmed capacity.  This is currently priority one on my taskers.

Apparently I am now also the local gunsmith ironing out AR builds for folks that have attempted to put their own rifles together.  Folks please if you lack the tools or knowledge get with someone that has done it before.  It saddens me when I see a ruined high dollar upper.

A big one:  I along with most of the other local beef ranchers here have pulled our stock from the public market. 

5 comments:

  1. We control, the food, the coal for the power plants, the oil, the oil refineries, the natural gas pipe line, the high tension lines that take the power from the coal fired power plants to those urban centers of decay.

    We control the cattle ranches, the meat packing plants, the trucking companies, we are the farmers, the coal miners, the truck drivers, we raise the turkeys, pigs, chickens, we are the commercial fishermen and the remaining manufacturing base of this country isn't in the BIG urban centers, but in the smaller areas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said. There is no love lost here by the fishermen of Carteret county towards the government, needless to say.

      Delete
  2. The commies ain't gonna like this :)

    Tino

    ReplyDelete