Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Patriots Revelation

View Image

The Attack On Fort Stedman, And (My Great Grandfather)


I just had a moment of personal revelation.

I went to a website where they were discussing the Shaffer Cox arrest situation in Alaska. I was going to go on the thread and comment on behalf of Shaffer's actions and statements, but first I had to register. That is where I hit a snag.

Besides asking me for an email and password, one of the fill ins of course was one of those barely readable five letters plus 5 letters to keep the Spam Robots off the board. Then there was a question that asked "Do you support the Constitution". I figured out after about 20 minutes that only the word "Yes" with no qualifications was allowed. This put me into a moral quandary.

If I lied to get on the board I would feel bad every time I posted knowing I was allowed to post only because I told the lie that they wanted to hear.

The revelation was that since I had begun studying the "Current Constitution" I could no longer support it as it is now published and quoted. Why is that?

I served under the flag of this country from the Walled City of Berlin in 1964 through the Republic of Vietnam in 1970 to the last straw of Desert Storm in 1981. As a soldier I was prepared, but not in a hurry, to give my life in support of that constitution. I would still throw off my reservations if this nation was attacked and go to war again to defend that Constitution . However I can not honestly say that I "support" the Constitution as it is written, repeated, and published today. My recent studies have revealed some sinister tampering, and some outright forgery, of that document between 1789 and today that prohibit my enthusiastic support.

Just a few of these items are the fact that the 13th Amendment as written is not the same as the one ratified by the required number of united State legislators. I found that the use of the Reconstruction acts and Martial law to force the united States, especially the Southern States, to ratify the 14th Amendment and make all men and women who are born in the various states "US CITIZENS" with out explaining to them that those with that title are "Fictitious Entities" (note all capital letters) and ask them to lie by stating they are residents of the "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" which is another Fictitious entity, or corporation and is located on "10 Square Miles of land on the eastern border of the Common Wealth of Virginia". (Washington DC)

The other part of the revelation was that many of my fellow patriots have been drawn into the sinister clutches of the controlled media driven "Patriots for hire". These media spokesmen spend enormous amounts of time creating swap words and prepared "Patriot responses". I had seen them daily, but had let it wash by, as these prepared responses took the place of actual personal responses. Now it seems that only those who know the words, and chant them to each other, can call themselves "Patriots".

"def: patriot (n) a person who vigorously supports his country and its way of life"

There is nothing here to require that I or any other "Patriot" agree without personal opinion with any document or statements published by any "Government" the one in power or the one trying to gain power.

Def: Country(n)., pl., -tries.
1. A nation or state.
2. The territory of a nation or state; land.
3. The people of a nation or state; populace ie: The whole country will profit from the new economic reforms.
2. The land of a person's birth or citizenship: Foreign travel is restricted in his country.
3. A region, territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture: hill country.
4. An area or expanse outside cities and towns; a rural area: a vacation in the country.

Who makes these rules about the thoughts of others? Probably folks who have no ability to discuss the subjects and thus rely on prepared notes.

What I do support is the rights of man as given to Adam by Yahweh. They didn't require a written contract then, and still do not today. However to make themselves feel more secure these rights were given to man again in 1213 by the Magna Carta from the King of England.
In 1775 the various states added them into their State Constitutions, and into the Bills of Rights as part of the Articles of Confederation which was a treaty and thus holds more power that the later published document that began "We the People". That document in it's original document format had no title for it was simply an agreement between the States and the "Corporation" which was formed to act as a front man or face for the international community.

So when someone asks me do I support the Constitution of the United States of America I say no I do not as it doesn't pertain to me. I live in North Carolina and I am a sovereign man living upon the land. I am bound by no Corporate fictions only by Yahweh's laws and the Common law of my state.

I am free as I stand by the grace of Yahweh, why do I need a man like myself to proclaim me free?

safetalker, Liberty & Preparedness

2 comments:

  1. I share your view of the Constitution Brock. Have you read Boston T. Party's book Hologram of Liberty perchance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't and I assume it's something I should, correct?

    ReplyDelete