Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the way...

Stole my favorite phrase.......:)

Look across the blogs in what I consider to be "our" Community. By "our" I mean men and women who find they have a LOT in common with the original three percent of Americans (at any one time) who took the field and fought, killed and died in the pursuit of Liberty in RevWarI.

III. That's the label I most associate with myself when I must try to define myself to people in political discussions. I am a small 'r' republican, yes. But even that doesn't say it all, or as neatly as does 'III'.

You see, in my mind, a republican will spend more time trying to reason and coerce and convince people to leave him alone.

A III Patriot will try. We'll even, usually, walk away. Hell, most of us have been trying to find a place to be left alone our entire lives. But we'll swing more quickly than any republican I have ever known. And we'll swing faster than any Republican, Democrat, and even Anarchistic Zero-Gov folk I have ever known. And, well, the Non-Aggression people - I respect your intent, folks. I swear I do. But your enemies do not.

III says: Leave me be, or else.

And we mean it.

Most of us mean it, anyway.

Talk is cheap.

Consider for a few moments the actions that have been taken in the last 18 months or so in our little III Community:

No comments:

Post a Comment