Saturday, July 21, 2012

We have to understand a few things.

Via safetalker


1. The politicians (why I like to refer to them as elected Felons) are committing Treason on a daily or weekly basis. They pass statutes that are, and they know are, unconstitutional. They are also men and women and realize one day the limit will be reached and the people will come for them.

2. That Unconstitutional Corporation at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is aware that the Floride in the water is wearing off and we can see their crimes.

3. The Men and Women in Uniform are also awakening and the Powers that be can't hire enough Foreigners to keep control of the Military.

With this in front the gun grabbers see this as a last ditch effort to make caring, and some what gullible people voluntarily give up a few of their guns. Then they can hold the town hostage in "local emergencies" till they get the hard core's guns under lock and key.

If they fail the World Order push is over as blue helmets hit the dirt as the men and women go home to protect their families.

The question is how many innocent men and women and children will we allow before we hit back?

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering the same thing.
    http://libertyandlead.wordpress.com/2012/07/21/the-line/

    Thanks Brock for helping to wake up this former sold out GOP stooge a few years ago. I think I will paint my AR500 gong a nice shade of powder blue.-55six

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I think I will paint my AR500 gong a nice shade of powder blue.-55six

    :)

    ReplyDelete