Friday, September 14, 2012

White House Refuses To Cut Off Aid To Muslim Brotherhood-Run Egypt…

Weasel Zippers

VERBATIM POST

Will sanity ever prevail?

Via Politico:

Despite calls for ending foreign aid to Egypt in the wake of an attack on the U.S. embassy in Cairo, the White House is standing by funding commitments.

Asked on Air Force One Thursday if the United States would withhold aid, White House press secretary Jay Carney said simply: “No.”

Carney also told reporters that the partnership with Egypt continues as the country transitions into democracy — in the wake of President Obama’s comments Wednesday that Egypt was neither an ally nor an enemy.

3 comments:

  1. Virgil Goode was on TV last night saying that as President he would cut off all foreign aid and bring all the troops home to defend America. Of course he hasn't a prayer of being elected but I know Virgil Goode. He hails from my wife's home in Franklin County VA. I don't know if either he or Ron Paul will be on the Colorado ballot. If not, that will be my travel orders to move back where I belong. I left Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia in 1995 because New Yorkers and New Jerseyites had ruined that beautiful place. I wonder if Mann's Harbor or Southport are overrun with vermin yet. I will now surround myself with good men--at least on the Internet.
    Horace Smith
    Brock Townsend
    Virgil Goode
    Robert E. Lee
    Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
    Ron Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say instead of giving them aid, we package up all our politians right up to Obama and ship them to these disgusting people, if it's a blood sacrifice they want, there you go.
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say instead of giving them aid, we package up all our politians right up to Obama and ship them to these disgusting people, if it's a blood sacrifice they want, there you go.

    Now that's a plan!

    ReplyDelete