Sunday, March 31, 2013

Charlotte Free: Young Conservative Model

Dixie alerted me to this and we both were pleasantly surprised. Perhaps there is hope. 



Anonymous asked: are you proud to be an American?

"No matter how corrupt our government is, no matter how stupid the rest of the world thinks we are, I know its not our fault because the media is totally controlled, and I am 100% proud to be an American. I have a strong belief in hard work and the American dream. I've seen so many immigrant families from Mexico and other countries come here with hardly nothing and within a few years of elbow grease are living in a house with their family. I love my country which is why I care so much about change and challenging corruption, just like the Constitution says we should!"

No comments:

Post a Comment