Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mission, KS Police Arrest & Cavity Search Mom After Toddlers Drop Pebbles in Mail Slot

 <

Catrina Engle is just a simple mother of two and wife to her husband. On the evening of March 3, 2013 she was leaving the Mission, Kansas Post Office and had just placed her two children, ages 4 and 2, in her minivan when she was approached by Officer Michelle Pierce and ordered to render her identification without reason. From that point on the day turned into a tragedy for her as she was arrested and a body cavity search was conducted out in the middle of the public by Officer Pierce. 

What was her crime? Apparently her kids put a couple of pebbles in the mailbox and though the Post Officer was closed, she tried to get someone to help her and when they wouldn’t she was in a loud conversation on her cell phone in the lobby with her husband before leaving.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't watch the whole video. I stopped at 16:54 before I destroyed my computer monitor.

    ALL of the frikin' cops involved in this travesty should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.

    That's my opinion.

    If they had done that to my wife.........well there would be three less cops in that stinkin' town. Period.

    And if any of those cowards that call themselves LEO's want to discuss that with me, well, bring it on f***ers!

    Bob
    III

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, somehow someway they would pay and I mean dearly!!! this will not go on.

    ReplyDelete