Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Typical Lefist Exposes Their Inner Fascist.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-aJ7jTsbGBhc/TwXyZiqWCnI/AAAAAAAAAWY/bjwgAgxNucU/s640/tolerant-liberals.jpg

Via comment by JWMJR  on Another Gun Free Zone Invites, Predictably, Another Tragedy...

 I recently had the following exchange on the McClatchy news site with a California leftist anti-gun zealot.  She became up set apparently when I said that if she lived next door to me I'd put up a sign declaring that my home was protected by a legal, trained and proficient fire arms owner but that my neighbor's was not and that I further promised not to use my legally owned weapons to protect them no matter how loud they screamed.  She responded by saying that if she were my neighbor she would seek to unleash any and all possible means of legal harassment upon me.  I then asked if she would then get as obnoxious with the police (name calling and other such verbal abuse) as she does with anyone with whom she disagrees on the board, when they told her to stop filing false reports.  I further asked her to let me know if she could as I would like to set up bleachers and sell refreshments to watch the show that would be created by her confrontation with a bunch of cops who were as emotionally stunted as she is. 

She goes by the handle gmartini on Disqus, I go by FVS

gmartini:  "Hamilton:  (she calls me that because of my self declaration as a Hamiltonian Constitutionalist another concept she has yet to grasp.)  Do you really believe that the police is (sic) who handles code violations and regulations? No---in my city, we call building inspectors, code enforcement, parking enforcement, nuisance (which you are) abatement, etc---If I lived next door to you or even near you, you could expect, without a doubt, that any and all of these agencies would be all over your lying behind. But, this is all moot. I would never live in some forsaken RED State and you would not live in CA...so moot!"  (Forgive her her bad syntax even though she is on of that boards spelling and grammar Nazis, every board has at least one.)

This was my response

2 comments: