Saturday, September 7, 2013

Convicted sex offender thug assaults a Hattiesburg Patriot

Via Billy

 



I don't know how much you've been following the Mayorial election controversy in Hattiesburg, MS.
The incumbent is a corrupt black guy, trying to run Hattiesburg like Chicago.
 
His opponent is the son of my late aunt's niece. Family, to me.
I grew up just north of H'burg.
 
It's nasty. The thug in this clip is one of the incumbent's supporters/staff members.

********************

 Dupree Poll Worker who Assaulted Hattiesburg Patriot Camera Man on Camera in City Hall is a Convicted Sex Offender.

2 comments:

  1. I use to date this guy before all of this came out. At first he started off real sweet a nd then he completely Changed. I discovered a lot about this guy and I am glad I no longer have Any contact with him. He really needs help. I hope and pray that he gets it.

    ReplyDelete