Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More on Schools

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh809YNiZtwm1orM5yzgJX2TK2pZTtOsMAEUW-DWBFJkxRfuQlz8w8FfsJuNeLwbsKl4xvUKXXWZxcLUW4RfTu86agc2_t4TThDO3CIu9W7-oNZ3btVFcNHBbCXD7XnR6psHngjie1Z2QTF/s1600/communism-2011-they-will-get-around-to-you-7fe417.jpg

Last week I fulminated about the calamitous effects of the feminization of the schools, of turning the school into an emotional infantile crèche aimed at the fundamentally female goals of psychological conditioning, conformity, and totalitarian niceness. A lot of mail arrived, pro and con. Since schooling is of importance to the US, perhaps it is worth looking at.

Predictably, I was accused of hating women. Actually it is not women that I find objectionable, but American women, who are a small part of the world’s women.

My saying “American women” is of course a wild generalization subject to degrees, exceptions, and qualifications. A more sober statement would be something like this: There are enough American women overtly hostile to men, enough snarling feminists teaching semiliterate misandry in academic departs of sexism (Women’s Studies), enough little boys being drugged at female recommendation, enough repression of normal behavior of small boys by female teachers, enough bias against men in divorce courts, enough depiction of men as fools and knaves by females in the media, that it seems to me wise to avoid the species. I mean none of this to apply to women to whom it does not apply.

Now, if I were the only one who thought the foregoing, I would dismiss myself as a crank expat living in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment