Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hundreds of black 'young folks' battle cops: Mob runs wild for 90 minutes in mall parking lot

 

Five people are in police custody after hundreds of black rioters went on a rampage in a shopping mall parking lot on Christmas night.

According to police, several “young folks” tried to force their way into the Hollywood River City 14 movie theater in Jacksonville, Fla.

They rushed an off-duty police officer working as a security guard while trying to gain entry without buying tickets.

More with video @ Newsmax

3 comments:

  1. Please read Arian Draconis for the reasons... Be prepared for much worse... https://www.drturi.com/20141016-universal-arian-draconis-predictions/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to a neighborhood near you in 2014. Funny, I was at a mall in Hagerstown, MD on Christmas eve, by myself. Call me paranoid but I walked from Macy's to my truck with my Kershaw open and on the ready. I also kept scanning my AO. Since Maryland is a Stassi state and I live in PA, I cannot carry without the fear of jail time if caught. carrying. A person Lisa knows did and went to jail. It cost him $11k and I think the pistol too.

    ReplyDelete