Sunday, December 22, 2013

Legal Execution Codes

Via Cousin John

 Uncle Sam Guillotine

 A faithful reader sent me a code and asked me to investigate how it ties into the larger scale of things. The specific code sent to me will make any American’s hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.” Below are my results.

ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution

    All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:

        asphyxiation by gas
        beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
        capital punishment
        electrocution
        hanging
        poisoning
        shooting
        other specified means
        INJURY UNDETERMINED WHETHER ACCIDENTALLY OR PURPOSELY
        INFLICTED

According to reports, more than 68,105 new medical codes are being added due to the Obamacare monstrosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment