Friday, January 10, 2014

Family Discovers Insemination Switch after Tracing Genealogy

 

A couple who underwent artificial insemination at a Utah clinic finds out the husband's sperm had been switched with someone else's. 

After a difficult search, the couple discovered who their daughter's biological dad was, that part of the story is even more jaw dropping. 

The family who we will call Paula, Jeff and Ashley thought it would be fun to do DNA testing, but when Paula got the results she was shocked, " I felt my stomach just drop," says Paula, who, when she opened the results on her computer found that her husband did not have any DNA matches with the couple's daughter, "when I called my daughter and my husband's DNA up next to one another they didn't share any DNA at all, and I just thought to myself, 'oh my god,'" says Paula,  "I was shaking," she says as she told her husband the terrible news.  "I said Jeff, you're not going to believe this it's showing that you and Ashley are not related."

More with video @ KUTV

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty messed up, those poor families, hope it doesn't go deeper, but I'll bet it does......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, probably all those baby pictures which he had on his desk.

      Delete