Saturday, January 25, 2014

NC: Compliance inspections now for registration?

Via m21308

 http://www.haciendapub.com/sites/default/files/GunControl.jpg
Just got back from my favorite "Fun" store. They had their ATF inspection last week. Notable in that the two ATF compliance tax agents were female. One black and one white. What is notable about that? It seems to me as if they hired a bunch of anti-gun non shooting sports types to work for them. Also notable is that they mentioned that North Carolina has been "given" 20 additional compliance teams. Also noteworthy (especially) is the NEW additional part of the inspection.
The black tax inspector spent the entire time photographing every single 4473. She even photographed all of the deferred or declined 4473s. Registration is here in North Carolina. If you own any firearms that you bought in a gun store on a 4473, you had better start trading them around. Fortunately I do not. Now I shall have to see if this was done at work since we had ours last month. Did not occur to me to inquire as that is not my department.

No comments:

Post a Comment