Monday, March 31, 2014

Thus Spaketh The Steel Ibeam: Spring NC PATCON: Be There or Be There


To quote Yoda, "Do or Do not, there is no try"

Do not "try" to make it.  Just simply make it.  It will be worth every penny.  It will be worth the trip.

Why?  Because I have done it 3 times now.  This will be my fourth.  Going to the NC PATCON reminds me of something my LTC told me years ago.  "You only get out what you put into the corp son."  This Patriot thing, these PATCONS.  You only get out what you put in.  If you are going to continuously put off the best PATCON this side of the Mississippi making the claim that you will get there some day, then make this May 2014 that some day.

DEADLINE is April 18th!

Your info for the PATCON HERE

6 comments:

  1. I think us Yankees are gonna outnumber you southerners at this one. I foresee most of the raffle goodies heading north this time around. Me and PVT Wolf will see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, Dixie has figured out how to rig it........:) Hey, time is getting short, so please send your check and see you soon!:)

      Delete
  2. Let me know if they ever have one in AZ.
    C.J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I hear of one, it will be posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just don't let Downing near the jar of tickets or our friends to the north will go home empty handed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) He's a Yankee too, doncha' know.:) Actually he has already transferred his allegiance, so I guess you are correct in your suspicions.......:)

      Delete