Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Forbidden Subject

Via WRSA

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2014/04/bundy-cattle-confiscated.jpg

It seems that no matter who you are, how innocent your deeds, or how ethically you treat your fellow man, you are absolutely forbidden to speak on certain subjects, on pain of ostracism, being abandoned to the mercies of the State, or worse. The premier such subject, eclipsing all others, is the correlation between certain socioeconomic conditions and race.

Cliven Bundy, the rancher whose cause animated hundreds of freedom lovers to rally personally, bearing arms, to his defense against an overbearing federal government, has dared to touch on that forbidden subject:

4 comments:

  1. The one voice that I could trust in the TV Media is gone, and that is Judge Napolitano. All the rest seem to be going lockstep towards the Cliff. Did you see this tonight on Prison Planet - someone asked how Beck can be so rich etc. I think he had to sell his soul:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/judas-goat-glenn-beck-colludes-with-cia-and-cfr-to-take-down-patriot-movement.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Judge is the man! Beck is a lying POS. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Have to agree with Sioux, that The Judge is without peer in the TV news world. I thought I could count on Jonah Goldberg until he jumped on the Cliven-is-racist bandwagon last night. Steve Hayes is pretty dependable, I think.

    But, I've long since voted Beck off the to-be-trusted island. He has too much loathing for the South, and way too much love for "Honest" Abe Lincoln (same thing goes for Mark Levin). That said, Glenn beck is a CIA operative? Sorry, but Jones didn't quite connect enough dots for me to make that leap of faith...and THAT's largely because my trust in Alex Jones isn't much better than my trust in Glenn Beck.

    I think GB is about GB's brand. And, I think ML is all about ML's brand. And, I'm convinced that AJ is mostly about AJ's brand. Same thing goes for Hannity and O'Reilly, and *gasp* Rush Limbaugh. At the end of the day, I think they'll guard their brands over disseminating the cold hard truth. They will not risk their meal tickets the way Judge Napolitano did, for fear of paying the price as he has.

    I just hope I can get Judge Andrew to represent me when the IRS/BLM/EPA (insert your favorite FedGovCo entity) come to SWAT-raid me...assuming there's anything left to "represent".

    ReplyDelete
  3. too much love for "Honest" Abe Lincoln (same thing goes for Mark Levin).

    They will not risk their meal tickets the way Judge Napolitano did, for fear of paying the price as he has.

    Good points and right on!

    ReplyDelete