Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hard Truths and Adios

Via Michael 

 http://ncrenegade.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/christian-mercenary-1024x262.jpg

There is really nothing left to say, is there? Do we wait for the next Bundy Ranch? We all have our lives and we are walking on eggshells hoping to get a few more things tied up before we have to step out from our protective barriers called "lives" and become counter-revolutionaries. We have to stop trying to protect those things that are lost. We cannot hold onto what we have and do anything substantial to overcome the tyranny of the current corrupt system.

I don't know if I'll write another post. The communication issue is persistent and maybe some folks are working on it, I don't know, they have not responded, not to me, anyway. I hope so. As far as defense is concerned, I have it figured out for myself. I have always been working on a plan to secure my people. I have assets others do not, so I take it all a bit for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment