Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sheriff Joe closing in on Obama forger

 Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Arizona’s controversial Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has raised nearly $4.5 million to finance a planned 2016 election campaign – but it’s not for the governorship, as some have speculated.

In an exclusive telephone interview with WND on June 20, Arpaio explained being re-elected as sheriff is just too important, especially with the illegal immigration crisis and certain, “sensitive investigations” still in play.

“I would have had to resign the day I announced I was going to run for governor,” he said. “But I’m not about to abandon my troops. We have a number of highly sensitive investigations ongoing and we have a brand new headquarters building. I still have the Justice Department after me. So, I’m not giving this job up to someone else. I’m sticking around.”

More @ WND

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes and save that money for the attempts surely to come to get him out of office.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) He's looking good for his years and may he continue on. :)

      Delete
  3. He sure does - one tough man !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Age is indeed a limiting factor. I hope he is raising up some good captains in his force
    to take his place when he ultimately has to go.

    ReplyDelete