Tuesday, September 30, 2014

1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda 426/425 38,250 miles



Research indicates that this 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda coupe is one of only two produced in Rallye Red with a White-on-Black interior, factory dual chromed outside mirrors and “Hemi” hockey stick body side stripes. This rare Hemi Cuda retains all its original sheet metal, including the Shaker hood, dual-opening snorkel scoop and all associated hardware. Significantly, Rallye Red Hemi Cudas were distinguished by their color matching Shaker scoop, which was painted Black with all other colors.

More @ MECUM

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's an awesome car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had a hemi cuda but I loved my yellow 74 with 318 2 barrel. Like I said not a hemi but I felt like a king anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the 318 block has been around longer than any other motor.

      Delete