Friday, January 9, 2015

US School Forces Girls (Who participate) to Follow Islamic Dress Code on Field Trip

 Screen-Shot-2015-01-06-at-10.30.01-AM

A school district in Colorado is coming under the wrath of the community for telling school girls that they may have to submit to sharia-compliant rules regarding covering their heads and ankles on a field trip to a Muslim mosque.

According to WND, Douglas County School District confirmed that such Islamic law will be enforced on the trip.

Rocky Heights Middle School (RHMS) Principal Mike Loitz appeared on January 6, 2015 on KNUS 710 radio and was interviewed about the trip.

Peter Boyles of KNUS reported on the rules the school system issued to students in order to notify parents, which were as follows:

12 comments:

  1. I AM SO SICK OF EVERYBODY KISSING islams ASS!!! My daughter could stay home that day or never set foot in that F'n school again. Are they having field trips to other places of worship (Jewish , Buddhist , Christian) What is this plot to shove islam down our throats. This has to end. They took Jesus out of my school when I was a child. All I have to say is- moohamed, allah- get to F#@k outta my schools my country and my life! And dont let the door hit your sandy ass on the way out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They took Jesus out of my school when I was a child.

      Thanks and when was that?

      Delete
    2. I think officialy it was 1962 when (Christian) prayer was banned in public schools. I started school in 73. We still got away with epression of faith until about 1980 or so. I see that muzzies are allowed to ride their magic carpets and pray during school hours on school propery.

      Delete
  2. I would take a bag of pork rinds as a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Field trips are a waste of time. Most children would rather stay home than go on a field trip these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What person would want to see a mosque anyways unless you are a Muslim.
    I have no curiosity to see a mosque. It is irrelevant to my way of life. Must be
    the indoctrination sword again. Driving down Merrimon Ave. one day, I saw
    5-6 people dressed in some sort of garb walking on the sidewalk. Cars were
    slowing down and starring at the unusual spectacle. Believe me, it was very
    strange. They were covered from head to toe and not like nuns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw two at Sam's Club in Jacksonville many months ago, but other that that, I haven't seen any around here.

      Delete
    2. I was in Whole Foods one day and was reaching up to get a carton of
      cream and turned around and there was three of them with hostile
      faces. Thank you Sweet Jesus I had my cross on. I have not seen
      them since but I am not there each and every day.

      Delete