Thursday, April 9, 2015

7th NC Patcon: See you there.

Via Jeff

https://deadcitizensrightssociety.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/christianmissionary.png

Gone, but hopefully not forgotten, I have taken a hiatus from posting largely because where I am there are not a lot of Internet connections, no phone service, no email etc. So, I would not be able to respond, or answer questions readily, something I think is important when disseminating information. I am largely out of touch with the politics of the day, but even if I were, has anything gotten better in the few months I have not posted? Anything? No, I don't consider the Republicans retaking the Senate to be better, not in any way.

3 comments:

  1. All hopes of the Republican Congress putting Obama in his place, dashed.
    Such a sad day for America. We, as a people, have been over-thrown by
    a rogue government.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our friend has gone John Galt on us!
    God Speed!

    CH

    ReplyDelete