Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Today's Points To Ponder

Via Cousin John

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VDoZ2lsdpc0/maxresdefault.jpg
 She will speak at the Fall PATCON.
KrisAnne Hall
I just want to say one simple thing today...

I am thoroughly and completely disgusted with Congress. There exists no redeeming quality that remains within its members as a whole and the individuals within that are Constitutionally literate and have the combined courage to stand for Liberty regardless of the personal consequences can be counted on half of one hand.


I am sick of their excuses.

I am sick of their games.


I am sick of their dog and pony shows.


I am sick of their refusal to follow the law.


I am sick of their refusal to uphold the Constitution.


I am sick of their blatant denial of their duty.


I am sick of their compliance with unlimited executive power.


I am sick of their greed and arrogance.


I am sick of their open and unabashed destruction of this Republic.


I have come to the conclusion that I will never vote for another person who is currently in Congress for any office, save one man.

We have a completely LAWLESS Congress and until we stop making excuses and allowances for them because we "like" them or "they are the best we've got" or "the lesser of evils" WE WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING BETTER!


Until they impeach Eric Holder and put him in prison;

Until they charge Hillary Clinton with criminal charges and impeach her;


Until they defund EVERY executive agency;


Until they stop lying and passing unconstitutional budgets;


Until they stop creating crises and then suspending our liberties; 


Until they stop being cowards and criminals;


Until they stop expanding executive power; 


They are all WORTHLESS.

We need to be clear...If you have to deny, circumvent, or alter the Constitution to do your job...YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!

Hey Congress...YOU ARE WICKED and you are selling our children into slavery. Our children's children will curse you for your negligence!


Hey America...YOU don't have to put up with this anymore! You don't have to vote these people. You CAN make a change. You just have to stop accepting the status quo and refuse to go along to get along. NO MORE EXCUSES.

Liberty is OURS. It is OUR possession. It is a gift from God and its about stinking time we start acting like it!

We are either serious about this or we are not. Our Constitution either means something or it doesn't. We either want our children to be free or we want them to be slaves. There is NO middle ground. This is NOT up for compromise. There is NO negotiation available.

America time to take charge of your employees. Time to clean house. It is just that simple.

6 comments:

  1. "I have come to the conclusion that I will never vote for another person who is currently in Congress for any office, save one man."

    Is KrisAnne saying there is one man, but doesn't name him? I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I got and if we don't find out before, we can ask her in the fall. :)

      Delete
  2. She'll be speaking at the Fall PatCon? Wow, I'd love to hear what she's got to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Publius Huldah will be there also, so please come.

      Delete
  3. Excellent. "creating crises and then suspending our liberties"; that's what Charleston
    was; they created Roof to do just what he did. History is full of their creations and
    the gullible public falls for them. You know, never let a contrived crisis go to waste.

    ReplyDelete