Sunday, March 6, 2016

Nero “Traumatizes” Special Gay College Snowflakes

Via David


Milo Yiannopoulos visited the University of Pittsburgh (annual cost of attendance $44,250) yesterday and spoke his opinions about things;
During his talk, Yiannopoulos called students who believe in a gender wage gap “idiots,” declared the Black Lives Matter movement a “supremacy” group, while feminists are “man-haters.”
These words… these horrible, horrible  words were simply too much for poor, poor delicate little snowflakes to bear.
Marcus Robinson, president of Pitt’s Rainbow Alliance, said after leaving the lecture on Monday, he felt unsafe on campus for the first time.
“So many of us shared in our pain. I felt I was in danger, and I felt so many people in that room were in danger. This event erased the great things we’ve done,” Robinson said.
“For the first time, I’m disappointed to be at Pitt.”
More @ Gay Patriot

6 comments:

  1. How this culture has fallen! To think that there were 16 and 17 year old teens who lied about their in order to enlist, willing to test their manhood in actual combat and for love of country, doing what they saw to be their duty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may well be doomed, only surviving in like communities but continuing to fight on.

      Delete
  2. Milo could be a stand up comedian. Those poor, poor snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't deserve to have ever set a foot on this earth.

      Delete
  3. God bless my children & their lineage! (we can trace several branches of our family back to Charlemagne and then to his grandfather, Charles "The hammer") I was reading the above story with my 9 year-old daughter and she suddenly blurted out, "What a bunch of panty wastes! Why do these people cry because someone said something? What are they going to do when they face a real problem?"
    I laughed so hard I thought I was going to piss myself! This is the same 9 year-old who told a classmate who bragged about the fact that her mother was proud to vote for Hillary, "Then your mother should be shot!" Yes, phone calls were made and I had to go down there to explain why she said what she said, the other girls mother was borderline apoplectic and I brought up a few nuggets her daughter had said in class regarding people who weren't voting for Hillary this year and how they should have their kids taken away and that they should all be rounded up sent to camps, yada, yada, yada. Fortunately, the principle had a set of stones and told her to calm down. After it was all over with, said principle basically told me, "Look, I can't stand her either, but when a child that age says someone should be shot, in times like this, you don't want that kind of attention."
    She did have a point, but I was proud of my daughter nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete