Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Raccoon Story: "We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegals. "

Via comment by Quartermain on "'Money trail' from Terror-Sponsoring Countries lea...":



From the time I was able to vote, I voted Republican. Mom and Dad were Republicans and I was raised that way.

I'm 72, have mutual respect and influence with other seniors who in turn network with many others around the country.

I received your questionnaire and request for money and strongly agree with every question as I have since Obama became President. Unfortunately the one MISSING question "What have Republicans done for the American people?" We gave you a majority in the House and Senate and you FAILED TO LISTEN. Now you want MORE money.

You should be more concerned about our votes -- not our money. You're the ESTABLISHMENT which means you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets... Well guess what?  IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN THIS TIME! Shake in your boots because I'M FOR TRUMP and he hasn't asked for a dime...

You might think TRUMP SUPPORTERS are fools because Trump is on self destruction course but look beyond Washington and listen to the masses. No one has matched his achievements, especially New York. If you really want to know how the majority of people feel? And this applies to both Democrats and Republicans, consider this RACCOON STORY.

More @ Henry Makow

11 comments:

  1. Mr Trump has my vote . Not a single robo calls responded too or call for cash. EZ as that. Good post gentlemen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's right. I just want them gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We just want all raccoons gone.

    Out of the house.

    NOW."


    Exactly! :)


    Central Alabamaian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I've never had Raccoon, have you?

      Delete
    2. One time, back in the 70's at a company picnic, right before rabies started showing up in the coon population around here. Right tasty, they are. If not for the rabies being at an epidemic level for the last couple or three decades around here, I'd have been trapping them for the BBQ; they are well worth the trouble. Taste-wise, at least for me, I rank them better than squirrel, with squirrel being extremely good, and wild rabbit being tops at very excellent. If it wasn't for the rabies, I'd trouble the coons around here, I would, but with the last count at 5 coons, one bat, and one fox all positive with rabies within 5 miles of me, it's too dangerous to even touch one live or dead, much less eat it. :)

      I shoot them just to keep them away from the dogs, and out of the corn and cantaloupes, if need be.

      Daddy did eat both coon and possum back when he was growing up.


      Central Alabamaian

      Delete
    3. Thanks and I like squirrel more than rabbit, but could shore' go through life eating only the two. :) Actually most any wild animal from snake to alligator. Call me when you make your next batch and I'll be right over. :)

      Delete
    4. :)


      Central Alabamaian

      Delete