Here are some new facts coming out on Twitter that are yet to be confirmed. Thought I’d post here in case someone wants to do more research:
– Khan was paid $25,000 by the Clinton campaign to speak at the DNC.
– the speech was not written by Mr. Khan, but by two campaign staffers.
– the copy of the US Constitution that Mr. Khan held up was bought only two HOURS before his speech by a female staffer, to be used solely as a prop and Khan returned the book after speaking.
– 5 Gold Star families turned down the opportunity to speak before Khan was contacted by the Clinton campaign.
– CNN paid Khan over $100,000 to tell his “story” and repeated interviews across networks.
– Khan was given a bonus of $175k by the DNC for his effort in the media.
– The IRS has since put Khan’s tax file on a “hold” status.
More with video @ Investment Watch