Tuesday, November 1, 2016

2A - Natural Right Wedding



When news of the pending nuptials finally broke, my son-in-law and I hatched a plan that included us, the wedding, and, our love of firearms.  So, we asked all the groomsmen, to bring an EBR (evil black rifle) to the wedding.

For the wedding, the Groomsmen and I knew that we would have a little time between getting ready and the bridal party being ready. So, we tasked the photographer to take a few “unorthodox” photos of us with our trusty rifles just outside the entrance of Ormond Plantation. We call it “you will forever hold your piece.”

One guy (who works for one of the neighborhood gun stores) even brought a GALIL. I was resigned to carry my concealed pistol because I only brought 2 AR’s, one for me and 1 for my son but, my nephew who didn’t own an AR really wanted to carry my modified “bushy.”

We received ton of compliments on the pictures of us walking towards the photographer with our weapons all pointed in a safe direction. Not a single person, or guest, or staff, batted an eye at any of us armed, and extremely sharp dressed dudes strolling around the plantation armed to the teeth. Needless to say, the wedding went off without a hitch. 

The photographer maintained her composure and said that this was a first for her. We think the pictures came out great!

Thanks for your time,

Bobby in New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment