Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Donna Brazile on Seth Rich: Killed for being white on the wrong side of town?

 Image result for Donna Brazile on Seth Rich: Killed for being white on the wrong side of town?

Former interim Democratic National Committee (DNC) head Donna Brazile worried Seth Rich was either killed for being white or by Russians.

From her book “Hacks“:
I felt some responsibility for Seth Rich’s death. I didn’t bring him into the DNC, but I helped keep him there working on voting rights. With all I knew now about the Russians’ hacking, I could not help but wonder if they had played some part in his unsolved murder. Besides that, racial tensions were high that summer and I worried that he was murdered for being white on the wrong side of town. [My friend] Elaine expressed her doubts about that, and I heard her. The FBI said that they did not see any Russian fingerprints there.

No comments:

Post a Comment